How many days can you go with out your IT system?
We’ve become so dependent on our IT systems. If we lose any part of it, things come to a halt pretty quickly and can get very expensive.
We can all manage a day without, two days is starting to become uncomfortable by day three the pain is piling on.
What can you do?
Have a plan that will come into play when disaster strikes!
Depending on your setup, one solution that beats all the others is using a Datto device.
These devices are essentially like having a backup server waiting to be called upon a small box containing a lot of power.
- It snapshots your server every hour or less
- It backs up the server to the cloud (off-site)
- It scans the data to check for malware and Ransomeware
- To get to see a screengrab of your sever booted up in the cloud
- If it all goes down it can be just a matter of minutes to get back and running of the Datto device, while your server goes to be repaired.
To find out more, fill in the contact form or email me to arrange a call.
Typically if its only remote support you need it doesn’t matter, so anywhere in the UK is ok.
Local Support Areas
Generally the South and West of Wales. I will travel further afield for special projects.
- IT Consultant
- IT Support
- Remote Access Support
- Sage 50 Specialist & Trainer
- Software Developer